We now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator looking to work within the Basingstoke Team of our Housing Division. Would you like to be part of an Award winning nationwide company?
Be part of our dedicated Team this role is offering a Salary of £21,000 with salary progression following a probation period.
This role supports managers and teams to deliver the Key Worker Accommodation service by providing some office management services, acting as 1st point of contact for mailbox enquiries, providing executive support to the management team and delivering specified administrative and customer service functions.
The role will involve:
- Deliver executive administrative support to the management team and / or administrative and customer service support to other teams to ensure overall business objectives are met
- Co-ordination of internal and external meetings including rooms, attendees, structure and planning & attend meetings producing and distributing minutes and action points
- Deliver quality reporting using Word, Excel, Powerpoint and internal database as requested by management team
- Manage workload to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner and that a clear audit trail is available on our systems, Cross work with other administration roles within the business as required
- Deliver service to meet all contractual and performance targets, providing updates and escalating cases as required to ensure full resolution
- To contribute to team meetings with ideas, suggestions or recommendations which assist in reviewing working practices and service standards, leading to continuing improvement in team performance
- Ensure full compliance with Mears code of conduct, contractual terms and group policies & procedures
We are looking for a candidate with emotional maturity, who can manage multiple tasks and competing priorities while offering a first class service to colleagues and service users. Personality attributes are more important than experience for this role and the successful candidate will demonstrate, through their work or personal life, the following attributes:
- Resilience, emotional maturity and respect for confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Willingness and aptitude to learn and follow instructions
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Willingness to undertake duties of variable complexity, from basic repetitive tasks to tasks requiring strategic thinking
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Natural team player
We looking for candidates with:
- Experience of working to process, Strong Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Typing speed of over 35wpm, Previous experience in managing an office service or carrying out an administrative role plus Knowledge of the housing market would be a clear advantage.
Mears Benefits - We offer a friendly and flexible working environment, excellent training and development opportunities and 25 days holiday entitlement along with bank holidays.
Mears offer a company pension, life insurance and share scheme along with other fun benefits!
Mears is also committed to a policy of equality and diversity, and positively welcomes applications from all sections of the community, please submit your application below and our recruitment team will be in contact
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'