6 month contract
Pay: £11.43 per hour
Hours: Mon - Thurs 7am - 3.30pm // Fri 7am - 12pm
* Collating item master reports from systems and maintaining key information in Excel format ready to be loaded into system.
* Keying and entering item master data into the system.
* Working closely with all our suppliers to obtain Lead-time, Pricing, reorder quantities.
* Maintain information in excel document and updating this information into the system.
* Updating drawing links in the system to provide link to item drawing
* Assist Production manager with generating daily MDI boards for production areas
* Any other tasks as required from time to time by the management.
* To be able to pick up systems quickly
* Administration / Office based experience
* Confident to work to own initiative
* Excellent communicator
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'