If you are looking for an Administration job in an upbeat, sociable team then look no further! You will be joining an existing team of 6 with full training provided re the industry which is very interesting.
This Administration vacancy is based in Loughton near the train station, so it is easily commutable.
As Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support for all aspects of enforcement, administration, and reporting. You will also be responsible for liaising with internal departments and answering all incoming telephone calls.
Duties are as follows;
- Loading documents onto the case management systems
- Preparing data import files for loading into the case management systems
- Preparing packs, allocating work and providing information to agents
- Providing scheduled and ad hoc reports to clients and other internal and external parties
- Reviewing cases and case holdings on a regular basis to ensure service level agreements are being met
- Liaising with agents via telephone and email
- Co-ordinating responses via email or letter
- Processing payments via telephone from debtors or enforcement agents
- Scanning documents into case management systems
- Reviewing agent reports and creating an abortive report off the back of the information provided
- Monitoring case management systems diary and completing tasks
- Providing the agents with support
- Chasing overdue visits and re-allocating work where required from agents
- Printing and franking documents and preparing the packs for the post
- Company Checks
- Desktop Tracing
- Filing and archiving
- Strong numeracy skills.
- IT literate - proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workloads.
- Organisational/ admin skills.
- Team player
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Accurate data entry
Hours of work between 8.00am - 6.00pm, working 7.5 hours per day on a rota
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Summer/Christmas party
- Automatic enrolment into the Pension scheme
- Good team environment
- Communication Skills
- Data Entry
- General Administration
- Accurate Data Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'