Job Title: Administrator
Pay rate (based on experience) - 13.40 up to 14.91
Location: Ealing - W5 2HL
please see the higher Job Spec below:
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To undertake the administrative duties for the Housing Repairs service in line with the councils vision and objectives
This role requires some knowledge in direpair not vital but will benefit.
also Void management is also a cruicial part of knowledge.
- provide a comprehensive administration service to the Housing repairs service including maintaining accurate records, dealing with correspondence and post, facilitating team meetings and meetings for managers, processing contractors invoices in line with the Ealing council policies and procedures.
- Assist in providing training to staff on administration systems. Develop and implement effective administration systems within their remit , introducing change to deliver further service improvements
- To be the first point of contact for all enquiries into the department, processing and referring enquiries as necessary and ensuring customers receive a full response within agreed service standards.
- To ensure that repair requests are accurately and promptly recorded, raising works orders and variations as required and processing orders in compliance with the organisation's procedures.
- Liaise with appropriate staff and Departments with respect to payments and certificate to ensure payments are processed in accordance with contractual requirements
- Assist in Maintaining the Housing Repairs Service records and storage and archiving in accordance with Ealing council and Government legislation
- Assist in the processing of all ad hoc payments including decoration vouchers and compensations payments as required
- Ensure databases, spreadsheets and other computerised or manual records are maintained to enable the organisation to accurately record information relating to the repairs contracts and service
- Assist in the collection of customer satisfaction data by undertaking postal and telephone surveys, and investigating basic complaints on behalf of managers.
- Use the organisation's IT system ( OHMS , Agresso Business world and Impact ) to accurately monitor works orders in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
- To manage the overall general administration processes on behalf of the Repairs Service including Staff records, minute taking , arranging meetings etc.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
· Processing of Orders and jobs to clients ensuring deadlines are met and adequate systems are in place.
· Invoice processing
· Assisting in meeting performance KPIs
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL):
- Contractor's commercial teams.
- Repairs colleagues.
- Housing and Leasehold Management.
- Council Finance team.
- Council IT team.
- Corporate Procurement team.
- Council Legal team.
- Other corporate colleagues and partner agencies.
- Voluntary Groups/Community Groups/Businesses/Developers.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'