Based in Corsham, Wiltshire, we are looking for a full time permanent Administrator to provide effective and efficient Administrative within a busy military human resource environment. Working alongside military staff you will co-ordinate Officer Appraisal Reports and to audit JPA Expense claims in accordance with current policy and regulations.Responsibilities
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Insert Roles & Responsibilities (Terms of Reference) onto Joint Personnel Administration (JPA) System for subjects.
- Initiate, check and finalise Officers Joint Appraisal Reports (OJAR’s).
- Maintain an up-to-date OJAR Register (Excel spreadsheet).
- Raise a monthly nominal role report to compare against OJAR register.
- Hasten outstanding Roles & Responsibilities from subjects.
- Hasten outstanding OJARs from Reporting Officers.
- Keep in regular contact with the Co-ords and outer offices of each department within MOD Corsham in role as OJAR co-ordinator.
- Maintain NSAR (Non Standard Appraisal Report)/Insert Slip register and email/send hard copy of NSARs to Defence Business Services (DBS) Glasgow for insertion into JPA.
- Notifying selected personnel that the JPA system has identified their claim(s) for audit.
- Ensuring that the audit is carried out in the allotted time frame and taking any hastening action as required.
- Carry out a full check of receipts and evidence in support of any claim selected for audit, including necessary insurance checks in support of MMA.
- Taking recovery action on any overpayment that is discovered during the audit.
- Filing the completed audits for future reference (Must be retained for 6 years).
- Maintenance and updating of the Audit register.
- Maintenance and updating of the JPA Authorisation Required List (ARL.
- Where necessary, void claim(s) for personnel on long OOA commitments, death or in exceptional circumstances, as directed by written authority from station management.
- Refer anomalies or fraud to higher authority for possible disciplinary action.
- Carry out action on management check reports (including the monthly IDEA report received from HQ Air Command) as required.
- Actively promote a safe working culture and adhere to the Health and Safety procedures, processes and the law.
- To provide cover and/or support for Interserve personnel in other Administration areas, additional training will be provided.
- Undertake other tasks as determined by the Interserve Line Manager including emerging requirements as the business needs evolves.
The successful candidate will be extremely reliable and competent, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. You will be self-motivated, confident and professional with a track record of delivering quality support and administration. Have good organisational skills and experience of working to deadlines. Pro-active and versatile with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, coupled with good written and numerical skills, and:
- Experience in the delivery of exceptional Customer Service.
- Excellent numeracy and written communications skills.
- Discrete and well presented, giving a positive image of Interserve company values.
- Effective communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS office applications.
- Good customer facing skills and the ability to develop close working relationships.
- Experience or familiarity in a similar military role would be an advantage.
- Sound understanding of Health & Safety.
- First Aid trained (desirable).
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Display initiative.
- Ability to accept responsibility.
- MOD Security clearance required (proof of right to work in the UK essential).
- Requirement to work 37hours per week (Mon to Fri 0830-1700)
- Required to wear approved company work wear.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'