Administrator - Cordant Group
Type Full-time, Permanent
Contact Scott Gallacher - Cordant Group
Are you career minded and ambitious? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies? This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant environment and is committed to succeeding.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate with stakeholders at all levels projecting a positive demeanour at all times
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to analyse information
- Ability to adapt and realign focus with the desire to acquire new skills
- Ability to acknowledge and understand when to escalate matters to line manager
- Proficient IT Skills, working within both Microsoft and Google platforms
- maintains payroll processing system and records by update or correct data
- NI number
- Date of birth
- Address Bank details
- change of surname
- processing requests for leave
- processing request for statutory payments : sick pay, maternity pay and paternity pay
- processing request for holiday
- prepare and process pension auto enrolment
- update tax codes based on P45 or starter checklist information
- maintain payroll system with all arrestment of earnings request and cancellation
- processing deduction for uniform
- processing Union deduction
- maintain payroll system with students loan requests
- Answers help desk ticket with all payroll queries
- Answers group emails with questions from employees about wages, deductions, tax ect
- Answer help desk phones
Are you the right person?
At the Cordant group, we are dedicated to recruiting the right individuals who can operate in a way that adheres to our core company values. Can you operate with candour and work collaboratively to create opportunities through a relentless work ethic?
We are committed to hiring professionals with the Cordant DNA; For this position, you demonstrate relevant experience.
The Cordant Group is a £850+ million business and is recognised nationally as the UK's largest social enterprise. Operating with transparency, integrity, passion and innovation across all industry sectors, this role will open many opportunities for anyone seeking to fulfil ambitious career aspirations.
If this opportunity grabs your interest then you can apply via the button below or by emailing me directly at If you wish for further information about this role or a confidential conversation in the first instance you can contact Scott Gallacher at the Cordant Group or find me on LinkedIn.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Data entry
- Helpdesk Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'