Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £9.50-£10.50 (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-Time (Temp to Perm)
Working hours: 9:00-17:00
I am currently looking for temp Administrator.
This role would be well suited for someone who has a previous Admin experience within fast paced environment. It is an amazing opportunity to work for this growing company and help them with their projects.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Processing customer's orders on the database
- Daily liaison with operation team
- Support business operations and projects
- Updating planners
- Building relationships with contractors
- Collating various paperwork
- Completing monthly invoicing
- Deal with customer enquiries by phone and email
- General administration
The ideal candidate is:
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Available immediately
- Has great attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong customer service and communications skills
- Can work to tight deadlines and under pressure
If this sounds like you please apply today!
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'