Urgent requirement for 3 experienced Administrators to join a leading company based in Belfast, City Centre.
This is a temporary, full-time position initially for 3 months – with an immediate start (it has the possibility of being extended thereafter)
With an hourly rate of £8.71 p/h
You will be responsible for dealing with clients on a day to day basis, processing client information, answering email and phone queries, and providing advice.
- Previous and strong administration experience
- Working knowledge of MS programs (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming communications, through telephone and email
- Respond to these queries in a professional and timely manner in line with relevant policies and procedures
- Processing essential payroll information accurately
- Ensure details are recorded accurately on the system
- Professionally liaising and communicating with client when required
If interested please send updated CV via the link below to Charlotte Murphy – REED Belfast
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'