About the role
Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our Highways team to work in Avonmouth, Bristol.
Within this role you'll work within the Balfour Beatty Regional Technology Maintenance Contract (RTMC) in the South West region, the RTMC is responsible for Technology Maintenance on the South West motorway network, this role includes the collecting of all maintenance and fault/failure rectification information and data to compile the monthly reports for internal and external stakeholders. Management of procurement / timesheet / expenses / calibration / training / NHSS portfolios / PPE / Equipment ordering.What you'll be doing
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for the following:-
- Adhering to Zero Harm safety process at all times;
- Providing a customer focused/service/commercial approach to work;
- General administration tasks Minute taking, filing of records etc;
- Managing the engineers expenses;
- Managing the timesheet process through the R12 system;
- Managing the overtime and callout payments through dialogue with Newcastle;
- Processing material/stock orders through the R12 system.;
- Assisting with the correlation of the monthly progress report;
- Providing holiday and sick cover for the Task Coordinator and TPMS Technician;
- Tracking and producing a performance dashboard with graphs of contract performance from a specialist system;
- Dealing with all stakeholder communication enquires/complaints;
- Passing all 3rd party information to the HE;
- Assisting with the entering of faults into TPMS that are reported via all 3rd Parties or discovered during maintenance;
- Monitoring calibration records;
- Monitoring National Highways Sector Scheme 8 engineer portfolios;
- Ensuring PPE, equipment and tools are available for issue;
- Coordinating and managing a monthly timetable to ensure reports and information are collated and delivered accurately on time;
- Maintenance of the electronic (Business collaborator) and manual filing system;
- Assisting with maintaining PDR & Training records;
- Arranging meetings, rooms and refreshments;
- Collating and distributing information for Presentations;
- Any Ad Hoc duties as and when required.
The following experience/qualifications are essential:-
- IT literate, conversant with database applications, word and excel;
- A technical bias would be advantageous;
- Knowledge of the area network;
- Must be able to demonstrate behaviours that support an injury-free health and safety culture;
- Must be a good communicator both verbal and written and confident when liaising with the team, third parties and stakeholders;
- Approachable & helpful;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- A requirement to assist with other support roles in the event of staff holiday and sickness;
- Able to mange own time and work on own initiative;
- Demonstrate good time management qualities.
Day in, day out, our teams deliver amazing projects in challenging conditions; developing, managing and maintaining the vital infrastructure and public spaces that modern economies, societies and communities rely on.About us
Our Highways Business Unit maintain, manage and operate major highway networks across the UK and support local authorities creating communities where people want to live, work and play.
We provide high quality asset strategy, management and planning consultancy services to a wide range of public and private sector customers. We also provide specialist, reliable, sustainable and creative advice for asset management planning and implementation in the UK.
We create safe, flexible and dynamic public spaces. We are right at the heart of a vital place-shaping agenda that brings together local authorities, local communities, central government and the private sector.
The essential work is to keep daily life moving!
We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic and innovative organisation.
Balfour Beatty is a corporate signatory to WISE (Women in Science & Engineering) and a member of Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme. Our aim is to attract more people from diverse backgrounds to help us build on our inclusive culture. We are a member of the workingmums.co.uk Top Employers' Charter through which we demonstrate our commitment to enabling parents to progress and enhance their careers whilst managing the challenges of family life.
Balfour Beatty is also Gold Award holders in the Ministry of Defence 'Employer Recognition Scheme' and actively encourage applications from Armed Forces personnel, veterans and reservists.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'