Stantec are currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join us on a permanent basis in our vibrant Bristol office. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business in the heart of the Bristol community. We can offer you a great environment in which to work, a strong learning culture, and the opportunity to work among experienced teams that will help take your career to the next level as part of our wider business support team.
We are established as the leading development consultancy in the city and have developed strong relationships with our clients in both the private and public sector. We are the leaders in our field for the investment in staff development, apprentice programmes, STEM initiatives, and the progression of future business leaders.
As our Administrator, you will be responsible for providing high-quality support to the technical teams. Working within a small team, your main duty will be the production and collation of technical reports and documents prepared by our teams and directors and helping to develop and evolve procedures for the new office environment. Our administrators are at the forefront of our client experiences and the role includes a responsibility for maintaining and enhancing our professional front of house service.
- Providing administrative support to the team including typing letters, e-mails and other relevant documentation;
- Assisting technical teams with project work, which includes liaising with external contacts, assisting with report writing and setting up projects using internal management systems;
- Acting as the first point of contact for internal clients and proactively responding to all enquiries in a professional manner and ensure they are completed effectively;
- Extensive and proactive diary management including arranging and managing appointments, lunches, travel and accommodation and producing itineraries and other documents as required;
- Processing and preparing daily correspondence, reports, presentations and other related documentation in conjunction with the appropriate internal contact;
- Ensure that the QMS procedures are adhered to by both the admin and technical teams and where this is not happening, help coach the individual to undertake things in the right way;
- Providing office support such as meeting and greeting visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner, answering telephones, scheduling and managing meetings, logging and distributing incoming and outgoing post, filing and other general duties;
- Effectively manage any ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, (in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook);
- Organisational skills, managing projects, prioritising and delegating across a range of activities;
- Must be highly organised and have excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and over the telephone;
- Able to prioritise workload and conflicting priorities;
- Flexible attitude to meet business needs;
- High degree of self-management, initiative, reliability and flexibility to ensure that the best possible service is given to internal and external clients;
- Proactive, efficient and accurate and have the ability to work unsupervised;
- Have the ability to communicate and liaise with colleagues at all levels;
- Motivated to develop a long-term career path in a dynamic business.
- Administrative Duties
- Business Support
- Office Support
- Managing Meetings
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'