Core Hours of Work – Monday to Friday, office hours
Contracted Hours – 37 hours per week
Salary - £18,500
This is a full time, permanent position.
What Is The Role?
As a valued member of the team, you will be helping administer product details to support the life cycle of newspapers and magazines. Working within a fast paced environment, you'll be responsible for taking all information and data accurately and timely. It's great opportunity for either experienced candidates or school leavers.
As part of our team, you'll have:
- Full induction and training during your employment
- Assess to our Colleague Assistance Programme, where you can speak to a trained counsellor on any issues including, money troubles, alcohol and drug abuse, illness, relationship difficulties or bereavement which may be affecting you at home or work
- Unique online system, collating pay slips and other information
- Refer a friend scheme: Earn up to £500 for referrals
- A range of employee benefits, such as Holiday Discounts, Sharesave Scheme & Pure Gym Discounts
- Promotion opportunities
Who Are We Looking For?
We are seeking someone with good computer literacy and attention to detail. School leavers are welcomed to apply along with other individuals. There will be basic testing at interview stage for candidates to pass. Once you have passed the basic testing, the successful candidate will be provided with full training.
What Happens Next?
If your initial application is successful, you will be contacted by one of our specialist, in-house Recruiters. They will talk you through the role and answer any questions you may have. An interview will then be arranged at a suitable time. If successful the Recruitment Team will guide you through the process up until your first day, where you will have a full induction into the company and continued support from your line manager.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'