Are you organised, friendly and looking for a new job opportunity? Are you looking to work in London? Do you have admin experience? This could be the job for you!
A sub contractor is looking for an Administrator to join their team in Acton on a huge civils and rails related project that is modernising the UK. This admin role includes Document Control duties using Aconex to a basic level. This is a 6 month contract role with the opportunity to be extended on another future project. The role is paid on an hourly rate at £10 - £12 PAYE or £13 - £15.50umbrella.
Construction experience is necessary. Administration experience is necessary.
- To gain experience in the construction industry
- To work for an expanding construction firm
- Learn new admin skills
- Work on a nation wide dependent project
- One of the largest Rail and Civils related projects of all time across the UK
- Opportunity to learn new skills
- A friendly team
- Planning the courses
- Using Aconex to upload documentation
- Basic Document Control
- Booking transport, booking hotels, getting the course information to the attendees
- Updating documents - phone, project lists, charts and schedules
- HR duties- Updating new starters and leavers record
- Monitoring holiday and sickness reports
- Dealing with senior operations managers and labourers
- Office Archiving
- Answering and fielding incoming telephone calls
- Preparation of outgoing post
- Greeting visitors, carrying out visitor inductions
- Arranging couriers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong administration skills
- Prior knowledge of Document Control
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel / Word
- The ability to multitask and have high attention to detail
- Experience in the Construction Industry/working on-site would be a bonus
If you are looking to join a successful company who looks to help grow their staff members and develop your career then contact or call
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'