8:30am to 5pm
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 per annum, depending on experience
Global CTS are working with our client based in lively and open plan offices, looking to recruit a hard working Administrator, due to growth within the company.
As Administrator, you will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/ or managers. For the right person there is great potential to progress down various avenues playing to your strengths, possibilities such as: Marketing, Sales, HR or a more senior administration position.
This is a fast paced company where the customer is the heart of the business, you will need a good level of IT skills. This is a busy role. If you're hard working with a can-do attitude, wanting to start your career with a forward thinking company, then this could be the role for you.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Acting as the first point of contact for incoming calls to the business
- Prepare written responses to customer enquiries, coordination with other parties involved in the customers queries
- Assist with arranging meetings
- Gathering and maintaining records
- Generating reports in Excel
- Create PowerPoint presentations in order to share updates with the business and/ or the client
- General office support
Skills and Experience / The ideal candidate
- Strong IT Skills including MS Office
- Can do attitude and a team player mentality
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer call handling experience
- Excellent attention to detail with strong numeracy skills
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
Global CTS Limited
In submitting your CV to Global CTS Ltd via email, social media, our website (general submission or vacancy application) or to a Global CTS vacancy via a jobs board you imply consent for Global CTS to process your personal data for the purposes of considering your suitability for vacancies and provision of work-finding services. We will never pass on your CV/details without receiving prior permission from yourself. No terminology used in this job description is intended to discriminate against a person’s age, race, religion, gender, marital status, colour, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate is only assessed on their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job described above.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'