Are you organised with a keen eye for detail? Do you love admin and managing processes? How would you like to become part of our administration support team? We have the perfect role for you to become a Part Time Payroll Administrator in Greenock, PA16 8JH!
Payroll Admin pay rate:
- £8.89 per hour
Your role as our Payroll Administrator:
- Payroll - Ensure that the payroll is accurately entered and reconciled each week
- Data Management and Recording - Responsible for accurately and comprehensively inputting all new starter paperwork onto our systems
- Reporting - Provision of reporting in line with agreed formats and timescales
- Compliance - Ensure that all activities meet with Company and client policy, procedure and relevant legislation. Identify and address any hazards in the work area
- Customer Focus - Positively represent the Company by greeting all visitors, colleagues and clients in a professional and attentive manner. Ensure that incoming calls are answered swiftly and dealt with appropriately. Be the point of contact for all requests / or queries relating to payroll administration
What we are looking for in our Payroll Administrator:
- Ability to interact and communicate (both written and verbal) projecting a positive demeanor at all times
- Attention to detail, data input and ability to analyse and relay detailed information confidently
- IT Skills - Proficient in both Microsoft and Google platforms
Payroll Admin Shift times: This is a part time role working up to 30 hours per week. The ideal candidate will be flexible with working hours.
This is a temporary role with the potential to become a longer term position for the right candidate!
Apply now with your CV and we will be in touch!PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Warehouse Administrator
- Full Time
- Weekly Pay
- Sortation Warehouse
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'