Urgent requirement for an Administrator to join a leading organisation in East Belfast
This is a temporary position until the end of December 2019 – with an immediate start
Hours of work: Monday – Friday (35 hours per week)
Hourly rate £8.21 p/h
You will be providing effective data entry and administrative services in the set-up of a new database.
• Previous administration experience (Minimum of 1 year experience)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel etc.)
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to work within a team or on your own initiative
• Ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accurately input data into a new database
• Ensure smooth transition of information into the new database
• Maintain confidentiality of customer data at all times in compliance with Data Protection Policy
• Provide typing and data input, as required
• Deal with general queries and refer to appropriate staff, when necessary
• Deal with information requests on a timely basis
• Maintain content of database in relation to area of work
• Maintain computer file management
• Provide photocopying, binding of documents/materials etc.
• Any other duties as required
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'