Here at Ryder Reid Legal we are looking for a bright and enthusiastic new Administrator to join our team. If you are looking for a career in administration and want to be part of a premier recruitment and search agency in London, then we are keen to hear from you. We are specialists in recruiting support staff for US and International law firms in London. We have been established for 25 years and are a highly successful recruitment agency with a strong client base.
This role will support our Office Manager, incorporating a variety of duties including -
- Responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the office on a day to day basis
- Maintaining & keeping on top of a 'To-Do List' with daily, weekly and monthly deadlines
- Answering telephone calls
- Creating social media and marketing content
- Maintaining our database along
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Taking part in meetings when needed
- Managing diaries,
- Maintaining office supplies
- Supporting consultants when needed
- Ad hoc administration duties
Whilst previous experience in a similar role is not essential, you must have exceptional attention to detail and time management skills. The successful Administrator must have strong communication skills, be self-motivated, organised, eager to learn and have sound IT skills.
Please apply by sending your CV, along with a cover letter outlining why you want a career as an Administrator.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'