We are Vaultex UK Ltd and a joint venture between Barclays Bank and HSBC. We are doing well and are the UK’s leading cash processing company. When it comes to cash processing, Vaultex are thought-leaders, developing ideas that the rest of the industry follows. Our role is to ensure that cash is widely available for use and that people have confidence in cash as a payment method. Typically, Vaultex handle around £160 billion bank notes and coins a year on behalf of their shareholder banks and their customers, In fact if laid end-to-end, the note inflow we process would stretch to the moon and back. To be a key part of our team, we are looking for trustworthy, numerate people with great attention to detail. Successful applicants for the Cash Processor role will enjoy career development opportunities, structured training and an excellent benefits package including 21 days holiday, a generous company pension. Group Life Assurance and many other additional benefits. We like to look after our people and are an Investors in People Gold accredited organisation.
- Provide administrative support to the Site in the achievement of centre objectives.
- Ensure that all reconciliation is completed accurately to meet deadlines
- Ensure that all HR related data entry in completed to a high standard
- Ensure that all relevant documents relating to HR are collated and stored in a secure and orderly manner
- Ensure effective time management to ensure that all deadlines are met and reported to a high standard
- Living wage foundation employer with Investors in People Champion Status
- Career development opportunities
- Structured training
- Generous company pension
- 21 days holiday
- Group life assurance
- Employee fun days and engagement days
- Support the Customer Service officer where necessary with the input and investigation of queries, to resolve customer queries and promotes a professional image to customers.
- Ensure adherence to Query SLA response times
- Collation and timely distribution of Difference Advice Forms via agreed channels.
- Ensure that the Quality Management System is fully maintained, recording all queries accurately and ensuring that all queries are closed in a timely manner.
- Adherence to Company procedures and policies and Bank of England rules.
- Accurately balance daily accounts
- Ensure that all internal transfers are managed and orders are carried out and CHAPS payments are requested as necessary
- Provide support to shift and production managers in query handling and problem solving accounting issues.
- Follow the due process to support the investigation and difference procedures.
- Obtain information from the Vault and process onto spreadsheets as necessary. Report vault holdings as necessary and make arrangements for surplus and deficit movement in conjunction with treasury or the Coin Ops Support Manager
- Demonstrate prompt and efficient Proactis administration and management.
- Support the completion of Post Stocktake paperwork.
- Complete HR spreadsheets as necessary (payroll/ data capture/ overtime/ sickness/ holiday reporting).
- Ensure that T&Cs are completed and Payroll is informed as necessary.
- Arrange travel and hotels where necessary.
- Ensure all correspondence is grammatically correct and meets any applicable Company standard requirements.
- Other General Daily duties as delegated by the Admin Supervisor, to include:
- Coordinate records to ensure audit compliance
- Ensure that all records and boxes are dispatched to Iron Mountain correctly
Skills and Experience
- Time Management skills; organisational skills.
- Good communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to plan and organise workload.
- Computer literacy, including internal databases, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as unsupervised.
- Competent in reconciliations.
Vaultex UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from the community. Please note that due to the secure nature of our business all successful candidates will need to provide a five year traceable work history (satisfactory employment references or evidence to explain employment gaps), and complete a criminal record and credit background check.
- General Admin
- Microsoft Word
- Organisational Skills
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'