This is an exciting opportunity to join a large organisation with great career prospects!
As an Administrator (Customer Service) you will:
• Answer all inbound phone calls from customers and clients, liaising with various departments.
• Coordinate and book appointments using a bespoke diary management system.
• Update clients regarding appointments, cancellations and queries.
• Liaise with the Account Manager regarding client and employee queries
• Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines and sorting mail.
As a successful Administrator, you will ideally have an NVQ 2 Administration/Customer service qualification or experience in an administrative, customer service based role within an office environment is essential.
You must have a great telephone manner and feel confident to liaise with clients, customers and internal departments.
This is a full time position based in Plymouth, with full-time working hours Monday – Friday (37.5 hours a week).
With a generous pay rate of £8.72 per hour, 23 days of annual leave per year and bank holidays! Great pension scheme and benefits!
If you have previous administrative experience, great communication skills and a customer service background, please call Natasha at Pertemps Plymouth to fast-track your application or click apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'