Brook Street are working with a great client who are looking for a very strong Admin to join their exciting team based in Cardiff.
You will do 4 days in the Cardiff office and 1 day in the Swansea office (Wednesday).
The main responsibilities are -
- Dealing with PowePoints so PowerPoint experience is essential.
- Helping with proposals, reports, letters etc.
- Dealing with all ad-hoc admin duties.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the Partners and Project Manager,
- Liaison with external clients and contractors on a daily basis.
- PowerPoint experience
- 2 years Admin experience
- Accurate typing (minimum speed 40 wpm).
Paying an attractive salary of £22,000 with great benefits.
Please Apply now or call the Cardiff Branch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'