The following job is no longer available:
- Manchester City Centre
Duties can include:
- Diary Management
- Data entry and word processing
- Arranging meetings
- Minute taking
- Resolving queries over the phone and via email
- Updating databases and spreadsheets
What skills do I need?
• Previous experience in an administration role within a multifunctional organisation.
• Experience organising and maintaining information systems, including databases and filing accurately.
• Ability to provide strong administrative support while handing sensitive and confidential information.
• Ability to communicate verbally with a wide range of customers, and provide information and advice on various services, both face to face and over the telephone.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and ability to use various IT systems.
The successful candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced and outcome focused environment. You will possess great attention to detail and be able to multi-task effectively. You will also be proactive, highly motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team.
If you would love the opportunity to work for a Local Authority, please apply now to register your interest.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'