An excellent opportunity has arisen for an administrator to join an interesting and diverse business based in High Wycombe. The working hours will be 9-5 Monday to Friday and a generous 25 days holiday will be given annually. Great working environment which would suit someone who is driven and self-motivated.
Duties of the administrator will include:
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures
- Answering telephones
- Distribution of post
- Printing of daily invoices
- Maintaining database
- Checking declarations comply with policy criteria
- Processing and invoicing declarations
- Gathering correct information from customers for quotations
- Liaising with Insurers to obtain quotations
- Preparing policy documents
- Submitting policy documents to insurers
- Answering queries and obtaining details for call-backs
- Confirming coverage to customers
- General accounts administration such as invoice and statement queries
- Daily banking
- General admin
This is a fantastic administration role for an experienced administrator who enjoys a fast-paced atmosphere. The administrator will enjoy a friendly, team driven environment in an interesting industry which is a little different to your average insurance administration role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'