The Floorbrite Group is a family run business with offices based in Sale, Manchester and Birstal, Leeds. We have been operating for over 45 years in and around the Manchester area and are now one of the largest independent cleaning contractors in Manchester, Leeds and Birmingham servicing over 750 clients and 1400 cleaning operatives.
Due to growth and expansion we now have an exciting opportunity to recruit an Administrator to work in our Warehouse/Distribution centre based out of our Sale Head Office.
- 20 days plus 8 Bank Holidays
- 9.30am to 2.30pm (25 hours per week)
- Health Care Plan after 6 months probationary period
- Free Car Parking
- Nest Pension
- Life Insurance
- Training and Development
In this role you will be required to carry out general administrative duties. You will be able to demonstrate good communication skills and attention to detail. You will be working within the warehousing department dealing with orders, pallets, invoicing, purchase orders, and reporting
- Delivery issue reporting, investigation and returns chasing
- Delivery invoice monitoring
- Positive Delivery confirmations
- POD chasing and processing / confirmations
- Raising POD's for Interim orders
- Stores invoice checking
- Retrieving stores orders from computer system ready for picking and delivery
- Creat site stock list for new sites
- Report preparation
- Ad-hoc tasks as advised by Support Services Manager
- The job requires general administrative experience, good communication skills and attention to detail.
- High level of computer literacy required
- Previous experience within an administrative role but training will be provided
- Previous experience of Warehouse Administration an advantage but training will be provided
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and use own initiative when required
- Minimum of GCSE grade D or equivalent in Maths and English
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Organisational Skills
- Building Relationships
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'