6 Month Temporary Contract - £17,000
Your new role
An exciting and new opportunity has arisen for a Category Controller Assistant in the Scunthorpe area.
The main purpose of this position will be to effectively provide administrative support to the Category Controller (Wholesale) and Business Manager/Heads of trading.
Key Duties Include:
- To provide general secretarial and administrative support, including the effective production of management information.
- To produce data analysis reports using software tools including Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- To communicate effectively with suppliers, Partners and colleagues within other central office departments.
- To achieve and maintain professional standards across all aspects of the role in respect of work undertaken and to deal with colleagues at all levels of the business in a manner appropriate to their needs.
- Maintain price files and ensure promotional pricing is managed correctly.
- Checking the accuracy of advertising supplied by the marketing team and making amendments as required.
- Provide adhoc support to various departments as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a similar role would be desirable
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective way, both verbally and in writing and using data.
- Ability to demonstrate different communication strategies to suit particular circumstances and at all levels of the business.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy.
- Effective analysis and decision-making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong organisational skills.
- Ability to create accurate data reports for efficient production of management information to be maintained and analysed as required.
What you'll get in return
Full Time, Temporary position
Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
Free, onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'