Since 2010 Heyland Recruitment Ltd has established itself as one of the leading and fastest growing specialist Finance and HR recruitment agencies in the Cheshire, Lancashire and North Wales area. Due to the continued growth/success of the business and ongoing demand to recruit at different levels we are now in a position to recruit an Administrator to join the office in Warrington.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is looking to start their career in an office-based capacity.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Keeping the database up-to-date with new Clients, Candidates and Companies
- Advertising via the various platforms such as Reed and Totaljobs
- CV formatting
- Taking notes during business meetings
- Answering telephones and taking messages
- Scanning and filing
- Ad-hoc administration duties
Key Skills and Attributes:
- GCSE Maths and English, grade C and above
- IT literate, specifically proficient in Microsoft Office
- High attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- microsoft office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'