A brilliant role for a well respected professional services employer in Tunbridge Wells. The Office Administrators ensure a proper flow of office procedures in a variety of tasks.
Daily duties will include:
- Communicating with relevant internal departments to follow up billing discrepancies
- Managing correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Handles expenses and billing cycles
- Answer phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Draft, format, and print relevant documents
- Interact with directors and carry out their requests
- Create agendas and takes meeting notes
- Assist in purchase orders and invoicing
- Maintains accurate invoicing records
- Photocopying and filing appropriate documents as needed
You will be rewarded with:
- Competitive basic salary
- End of year bonus
- Regular salary reviews
- Generous pension
- Death in service
- Private medical
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'