Are you looking for a new Administration role? Do you have experience working in Construction? Do you long to work close to home for a fantastic company? Then read on!
Start date: ASAP
Salary/Rate: £10 - £12.00 per hour + holiday
Location: Falmer, East Sussex
Contract type: Temporary
Hours: 9am to 5pm, 5 days per week
Randstad CPE Contact: Sophie Clemmence (Maidstone branch)
Our client is looking to recruit an Administrator who will report to the Office Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support within the office.
Key Responsibilities of Administrator:
- Entering high volume of timesheets onto financial system
- Excellent attention to detail is required
- Bulk processing
- Answering calls
- Resolving any issues
- Using Excel to transfer information
- Excel - creating tables, filters, inserting and deleting
- Typing up letters
- Scanning/Filling/Copying Documents
- Data input using Excel
- Support the Office Manager with ad hoc or project based administration
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be able to drive and have access to own transport
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous administrative experience
- Must be IT literate with understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Efficient and professional approach with the ability to multi-task
- General willingness to be helpful, enthusiastic and flexible
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a team
Whats the next step?
- Please click apply and upload your latest CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
For further information please contact Sophie Clemmence at Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'