Job Title: Administrator
To support and assist the Senior Administrator in the successful management and development of the business, providing a professional customer focused administration service, ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times and that the customers’ needs are not just consistently met but exceeded.
Overview of Responsibilities
- To manage all of the companies Jobs, including but not limited to, under 25k works from TSD/Claims, 25k-50k Works, 50ks and additional revenue streams.
- To collate and request health and safety documentation to satisfy CDM requirements for any new works.
- Ensure subcontractors weekly reports are received.
- Update clients internally and externally on a weekly basis
- Manage variations with the Contracts Manager & Quantity Surveyor
- Assist the Quantity Surveyor and Senior Administrator with the compilation of consolidated monthly invoices.
- Issue Customer satisfactions on the completion of works
- Assist the Senior Administrator with the issuing of Purchase Orders
- To deliver the best possible administration service to internal and external clients for the company, namely the General Manager, Quantity Surveyor and the Contracts Manager.
- To manage incoming correspondence, hard copies and discs ensuring all the information is correctly scanned, filed, and distributed/notified as necessary to ensure ease of use by the end user.
- To manage the company inboxes, ensuring correspondence is directed to the correct person and filed accordingly.
- To be first point of call to deal with and process queries received via email or telephone from internal and external customers.
- To pro-actively manage and organise the diary and calendar, ensuring effective use of time and resources
- To pro-actively and efficiently arrange travel and accommodation as required.
- Arrange site meeting for preparation of tender documents.
- Arranging meeting with clients under the direction of the General Manager & Contracts Manager.
- Carry out general office duties and any other reasonable tasks, as required.
- Be the first point of contact for new enquiries from the Claims Department, DRS & External clients logging documents received and acknowledging accordingly.
- Organise, maintain and file all documentation including site photographs, daily site visit reports and weekly site progress reports
- Manage the Operative(s) Timesheets with the assistance of the Senior Administrator
- Assist the Senior Administrator with tasks as and when required.
- Provide Holiday cover for the Senior Administrator and vice versa.
- Raise and issue invoices, and ensure payment terms and dates are achieved.
- Establish close working relationships with all appointed sub-contractors
- Must have a clear understanding of the importance of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Must be able to demonstrable ability to use own initiative and be flexible in personal approach without micro-management.
- Must be self-motivated and pro-active with an ability to organise own workload efficiently.
- Must be highly organised and work well under pressure with an ability to prioritise effectively.
- Ability to maintain both electronic and hard files and records accurately
- Excellent PC and Keyboard skills, with proven experience using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent literacy and verbal/communication skills
- Experience in using computerised data management system is advantageous
- An in depth knowledge of the construction industry would be highly advantageous.
- • Ability to develop and maintain relationships with people at all levels
- Customer Service
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'