Administrator required to join a leading main Contractor who are dominating across all sectors, to be apart of their team in Maple Cross
MUST BE ABLE TO DRIVE (AND IMMEDIATE)
This will be a great opportunity to explore and develop your skills and personal aspirations within Construction
Hours will be 8:00am-5:00pm
Daily duties that you will be doing are;
- Attend any appropriate training courses
- Showing in visitors daily that come to site
- Complete all daily checklists, forms and online reports and ensure that all information is logged.
- Order office supplies and PPE on site
- Answering phones
- Report any faults or maintenance issues to relevant manager
- Ensure emails are dealt with efficiently and any extra administrative support is provided
- Updating daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Ordering of milk, tea, coffee, biscuits etc as required
- Manging the office diary and booking in meetings when required
- Keeping office tidy
- Adhere to health and safety procedures including evacuation of working floors and assistance to guests
- Dealing with day to day deliveries
- Being point of contact for everyone on site and off
- Supporting the site team/operatives as well as acting as a PA to the Project Director
Successful candidates must have:
- Previous experience working on site or in a project office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills in MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word
- The ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently
- Ability to work within a team and independently
It is essential that candidates have a strong site administration and construction background to be shortlisted for the role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'