We are looking for a confident Administrator to join our client based in their office in Macclesfield on a temporary to permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
You will provide administrative support to their finance team ensure the smooth running of the department, you will have an important part to play in the efficiency of the office ensuring all administrative tasks are handled in a timely manner.
- Help manage data inputs on internal software systems
- Raising purchase orders with suppliers
- Raise and process invoices
- Input invoices into the internal CRM
- Carry out an ad-hoc administration duties to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Have a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
Apply for a further role briefing.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'