A strong administrator with excellent attention to detail and a financial services industry background (pensions, insurance or investments) is required to join this established and expanding organisation based in Stevenage.
Administrator – Job Overview
- Providing administrative support across the team
- Preparing quotations for sign off
- Preparing of Mid Term Adjustments (MTAs) for sign off
- Preparing of referrals to underwriters for sign off
- Supporting the team with inbound telephone enquiries
- Maintain a current knowledge of policy specifics and mandatory requirements
- Distribution of final documentation at point of sale.
- Assistance with chasing outstanding pipeline business activity.
Administrator – Required Skills and Experience
- Previous administration experience
- Proven experience of dealing with customers insurance requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional manner
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good standard of written English
Administrator – Benefits Offered
- £20,000 per annum
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Pension Scheme
- Lots of team benefits and incentives
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'