An exciting opportunity for the ideal Office Administrator to join a rapidly expanding company in Stockport - Manchester. Our Client is looking for Admin experts ideally from fast paced, energetic offices that are busy, busy, busy. The ideal office administrator will demonstrate an ability to develop into a more senior appointment with time. This brand is undergoing a rapid expansion and boasts a fantastic culture and ethos.
This is a key role supporting the sales and installation team to deliver customer excellence.
Often you will be the first point of contact for customers via email, phone and face to face. You will deal with a high volume of quotations, calls and assistance with anything from orders, requests and complaints. Therefore, the ideal Administrator should be able to adapt to many different scenarios and handle them with exceptional customer service.
Administrators Daily Tasks / Responsibilities
* Raising quotations and sending packs out to trade and domestic customers
* Handling customer requests
* Chasing sales quotes
* Maintaining good customer relations
* Answering customers telephone queries
* Supporting the business growth
* Maintaining client records/data entries
* Purchase invoice batching / filing
* Order Processing
* Generating order confirmations
* Banking and cash handling
* Following to all company procedures
* Booking in work/jobs on to our dedicated diary system
The ideal Administrator will
* Perform well under pressure
* Be willing to take on additional tasks to support their career development
* Be comfortable with high call volume and sending many packs out on a daily basis
* Have a can-do attitude
* Work well in a team or independently
* Strong IT / Computer Skills
* Be Educated to a GCSE Level as a Minimum
* Must be willing to work 1 in 3 Saturdays
The showroom is open Monday-Friday 9am- 5.30pm, Saturday 10am - 4pm
£18,000 - £20,000 + Bonus
This is a full time, permanent opportunity. Great location close to transport links, excellent training and career development.
If you're on the lookout for a career move into a business that can offer a brilliant working environment, a generous level of income and genuine scope for long term career progression then do not delay - apply today to be considered!
- "sales support"
- "sales admin"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'