Utilities Admin Support
£9.23 per hour PAYE
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours a week
This role will involve contacting Coop group sites that have more than 1 incoming utilities supply, you will need to identify if the additional supplies are the responsibility of the Co-op you will then work with the suppliers and tenant to reclaim monies paid out by the Co-op.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Provide general support to the team
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintaining computer systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Reply to email and telephone enquiries
- Resolve administrative problems
- Manage staff appointments
- Maintain up-to-date records
- Excel Skills (V-Lookup, Pivot)
- Attention to detail
- Good telephone manor
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible - ability to switch between tasks
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'