We are a small international trading company, seeking to employ an Administrator, to join a small and busy team. We are based in Harrow-on-the-Hill with excellent transport links.
You need to have 1 year minimum admin experience and you need to be dedicated to a support role. Training will be provided.
- General office administration
- Answering phone calls
- Assist with processing orders onto Sage (training will be provided)
- Help with various marketing jobs
- Co-ordinate shipping with freight forwarders
- Travel Arrangements, visa applications
- Offering administrative assistance to CEO and other members of the Senior Leadership Team
- Preparing papers for meetings, taking minutes
- Operations support
- Preparing ad-hoc presentations / reports / marketing inserts
- General administrative, other various duties as and when required
- Previous experience within administration
- Able to plan and carry out responsibilities unsupervised, but also someone who is happy to be delegated to
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and a real 'can do' attitude
- Great system skills, proficient with MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Reliable, flexible and adaptable, willing to learn and able to juggle lots of different duties at once
Admin Assistant / Operations Hours: 9.00am - 6pm Monday-Thursday, 9.00am-5.30pm Friday
If you feel like you have the necessary skills and passion to succeed within this role, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'