Our client is an innovative international start-up business based in Kings cross. Due to growth they are seeking an Administrator to work as part of the back office Team.
- Oversee and maintain office administrative procedures
- Input and maintain application files throughout the admission process
- Answering the phones
- Arranging meetings
- Dealing with correspondence and answering emails
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Greeting clients
- Typing and formatting documents
Desired personal attributes:
- Experience of team-working in a busy office environment meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Previous experience in administration
- Good level of IT skills, including Microsoft office
- Good understanding of data handling and analysis
- Experience of working in a customer focussed environment
This role has become vacant due to growth and would ideally suit a candidate from the finance industry. The role will pay £10 per hour.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, age, marital status, religion, colour, age, race, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the tasks of the specific role.
If you do not hear back within 7 days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please continue to view the website for other opportunities.
Anne Jagger Recruitment Ltd is an employment agency and employment business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'