Leeds (Free Parking)
£16,000 - £18,000 (doe)
Excitingly we are supporting one of our clients, a firm of consultants, with a new administrator position internally to offer support to the team as well as working closely with management to assist with day to day business operations. You will become part of a close team of consultants operating within the Tax industry, you will be an integral part of the business growth as well as the point of contact for clients, existing and new.
You will be offered a competitive starting salary, ongoing support within your role, as well as experience working within a professional tax advice department. Your role will include supporting the consultants with their diary management and all administrative tasks required of you. You will also be responsible for overseeing the marketing campaigns and social media presence, duties of the administrator include:-
- Diary management and booking appointments for the consultants
- Assisting with document production on behalf of clients whilst assisting with tax return documentation
- Communicate with clients regarding their enquiry
- Organise seminars and ensure all documents relative to the seminar are produced / administered
- Assist with marketing campaigns and use business social media to increase brand presence
- Inputting details onto the client CRM database and ensuring all details are correct and accurate
- Processing expenses for staff and business purchases
Skills & Experience Required
To be considered for this role we want to hear from you should you be able to demonstrate administration experience supporting a team, any experience working within accounting or professional practise would be advantageous however not essential for this role. Excellent communication to support your accurate administration processes are expected, as is exposure working with MS Excel and Word as part of your day to day job. Due to the varied nature of the role you will need to adapt well to differing circumstances, be able to communicate professionally with clients of the firm whilst remaining organised to assist the consultants dealing directly with clients on a daily basis.
Key Skills: Administration, Tax, Accounts, Invoicing, Customer Service, MS Excel
- Tax Returns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'