Administrator - Reading - Temp to permanent - Leading Company
Are you a proven Administrator seeking work with a market leading brand in Reading?
Are you organised, motivated and keen to develop?
Do you have experience in a technical environment such as engineering, construction or building / facilities management?
Our leading construction and building maintenance client based in Reading are seeking a driven and motivated Administrator to join the team on a temp to permanent basis (permanent after probation)
Working within a team, you will help ensure operation run efficiently by logging and preparing all new business quotations and ensuring all projects carry the correct supporting documents such as compliance certificates, you will also ensure the business has the correct resource available to complete the works in line with the client needs
- Start date - 18/06
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (1hr lunch) 40hrs per week
- £12ph + Holiday (£24k)
- Excellent working environment
- Full training and development provided
- Excellent range of benefits
- Logging all new work on to internal systems
- Booking internal engineers and technicians to attend site visits
- Audit and logging of all project paperwork such as compliance certificates and project drawings
- Allocating new work to mobile engineers and technicians
- Ordering supply's for projects and engineers
- General administration and file management
- general emails and phone call responses
- Competent IT user e.g. MS applications such as Word and Excel (basic use)
- Experience with planning or scheduling systems (desirable)
- Driven and motivated
- Keen to learn and develop
- Inquisitive - likes to under stand the process and suggest efficiencies
- Able to work under pressure when needed
- Professional and approachable
- Short notice or able to start 18/06/2019 (subject to interview)
For further details, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'