£20,000 plus competitive bonus structure
I am currently looking for an experienced Administrator to join a well known organisation specialising in the Automotive Industry.
The role would be to start immediately and would be a permanent position.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone who is experienced within Administration is analytical and has a keen interest in the Automotive Sector.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ordering vehicles from suppliers
* Chasing orders and any parts required for the business
* Analysing reports checking data provided
* Verifying sales documentation and ensuring credit documentation is correctly applied
* Handling any queries from suppliers
* Collecting Administration fees from customers
* Ensuring compliance procedures are being adhered to at all times
* Checking records are up to date and ensuring supplier data is correct
* General Administrative duties
Experience or an interest in the automotive industry would preferably be desired but not essential for the role!
Key Skills Required
* Strong Analytical and numeracy skills
* An excellent communicator over the telephone and in person
* Good time management and must be able to work in an organised and methodical manner
* Passionate about the industry and their services
* Able to work in a paced environment and work towards KPIs
* Strong data analysis and management skills
* Excellent eye for detail
* IT Literate and confident in all Microsoft Packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook
This would be a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable organisation that offers a structured career path alongside a lucrative bonus structure.
Interviews for the role are being held immediately please apply now alternatively you can call me on or send your cv to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- admin analyst customer service administrator automotive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'