I am currently recruiting for an Administrator to join a very successful Financial Advice practice based just outside Bradford.
As an IFA Administrator you will support the Financial Advisers with all Client Servicing and Business Processing administration work, ensuring high quality work is produced and an excellent service is provided to their clients.
They can offer you:
- £15,000 - £22,000
- 20 Days Holidays (plus bank holidays)
- Full support towards industry qualifications such as the DipPFS
- The role is varied, you will have the opportunity to gain varied experience across the industry
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Processing Business
- Client Review Reports
- Pensions Administration
- Issuing Letters of Authority
- Preparing and Maintaining Client Files
- General Office Administration
Please get in touch if you would like more information.
For further information please search 'Cameron James Professional Recruitment', visit our website and contact Simon Wong on , or call / .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'