Are you an experienced Administrator looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work for an employer who really rewards their employees by offering not only an above marketplace salary but quarterly employee awards?
Some roles seem to could to be true but not this one.
I am delighted to come to the job market with this prestigious administration role with one of Wakefield’s top employers.
I’m looking for an experienced administrator who can clearly demonstrate supporting a sales function whether it be an internal or external team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Divisional Managers, external Business Managers and the internal sales team.
- Daily contact with business clients supporting the sales process.
- Producing quotations accurately and efficiently to customers, and to follow up when required to progress quotes to sales.
- Ensuring that all documentation & necessary information is correct and accurate prior to sending out to prospective clients.
- Update the internal database/CRM System.
- Effective management of filing system.
- Provide senior management with reporting information as and when required on a timely basis.
- Offer cover for other sales support colleagues in times of absence
In return for a competitive salary and additional benefits that include quarterly awards, annual company funded away weekend and free parking I am looking for candidates that will really impress my client.
Previously candidates I have placed in this role have been Customer Service Managers, Internal Sales Managers & Senior Sales Administrators.
If you feel you are the right fit for this role then apply now, this vacancy will not be vacant for long!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'