Purpose of role:
To provide an effective and timely support service to the Recruitment Executive and HR Team with Office Recruitment and provide a general administrative service for Head Office ensuring that all work is carried out to the highest standard and is in line with our established Mission and Values.
- Administer travel and accommodation as needed.
- Administer the ordering of flowers/gifts as required by SMT for special occasions.
- Support with Head Office functions as required.
- Maintain employee data systems and employee files as required.
- Long Service Award administration
- Create, edit and place job vacancies internally and externally.
- Administer the recruitment of vacancies below manager level ensuring all relevant information is communicated to relevant parties as needed.
- Administer the placement of temporary staff as required.
- Provide data and reports as needed.
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs grade C or above
- Competent in MS Office / Databases
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good organisation skills
- Self-starter with high personal energy
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent team player, naturally helpful and ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to challenge
- Decision making
- 1+ years administration experience
- Ability to produce high quality results when under pressure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'