£20,000 + Pension
This is an excellent opportunity for a Administrator at the start of their career to join a very established local organisation, there will be plenty of opportunity for progression available.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing support to an experienced team of Consultants and assisting with day to day activities
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email and dealing with general travel enquiries
- Establishing client requirements, preferred destinations and the budget they have available
- Conducting research in order to source best value flights, accommodation and packages
- Preparing client quotations, managing deposit payments and booking holidays on the system
- Maintaining computerised database system and ensuring information held is accurate and up to date
Burton, Bolton & Rose will only respond to candidates who they consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'