Nouvo are working with a local organisation who are market leaders within their sector. They offer fantastic training, career development and they also have fantastic benefits.
They are looking for a strong Administrator to join their friendly team.
- Processing new claims and existing claims
- Underwriting policies and maintaining underwriting processes
- Maintaining work service standards
- Communicating with third parties for further information if required
- Dealing with incoming phone calls and general administration within the department
- A minimum of 6 months administrative or customer service experience
- Excellent communicator
- Computer literate
- Ability to work towards deadlines
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Nouvo Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Nouvo Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK
- Data Entry
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'