£16,250 + Fantastic Benefits & Progression Opportunities
My expanding client based in Bishops Cleeve is seeking individuals to join their busy team! This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a background in retail, hospitality or an office environment to start their career within a well-established company that is constantly growing!
Not only do my client offer fantastic benefits, including free public transport, a subsidised canteen, free parking on-site and flexitime, they also offer fully funded qualifications which allow you to progress within the company.
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Organise documentation for processing
- Effectively manage queries from internal and external parties
- Process technical transactions, including complex premiums and limits
- Contribute constructive ideas in team meetings ensuring action points are dealt with
- Collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information
- The ability to work with others, communicate effectively and apply leadership skills that are appropriate to the role
- The ability to develop and apply processes and procedures
- The ability to establish, maintain and develop appropriate relations with clients
- The ability to manage personal attitude and approach in order to maximise personal contribution to the business
- The ability to follow procedures and process accurate underwriting information
- At least 5 GCSE’s grace C or above, including Maths and English Language
For immediate consideration, please send an updated copy of your CV to JESSICA @ i2i Recruitment TODAY!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'