* Collation of Timesheets - production/submission/ manipulation
* Job pack production
* scanning Job Packs for archive purposes
* Service plans being obtained and uploaded onto system
* Additional purchase order capabilities
* Administration works as required
* Purchase order approval, manage orders and contact suppliers
* Fleet Management - Regular contact with Garage on service schedule and MOT/Windscreen/Service/ Fleet Driver of the month - check to ensure operatives are completing checks as required via Hire Company
As the requirements of the business extend/develop, this role could develop further for the right person.
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday (30 Mins Lunch)
Holiday: 25 days + Stat
Salary: £19,000 per annum
For further information please contact Charlotte at Paul Mitchell Associates.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.
- data entry
- data processor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'