ADMIT IT. YOU WANT THIS ADMIN JOB!
| ADMINISTRATOR |
|£9.00 PER HOUR! |
|3 MONTH CONTRACT |
You will be required to wear many hats with Procurement at the forefront of your mind! With an impervious nature, you will assist in the journey to further develop the business, improve on customer experience and enhance your administrative skill-set
- Aministrative support within the Procurement department.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Draft, format, and prints relevant documents.
- Maintain stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Previous experience within an administrative role is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent attention to detail
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Robust & confident
- Excellent IT skills, able to pick up new systems quickly
- Customer orientated
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'