The company is a charitable organisation that provides a range of flexible individualised care and support services for older people, people with learning disabilities and mental health support.
We look to recruit people who both embody and share our values: People that always behave with integrity and that seek to inspire everyone they come in contact with. People that respect diversity and value inclusiveness. People that constantly innovate to meet the needs of those we serve and impact lives in a positive way.
Location: The Chestnuts, Aylesbury, Bucks
Salary: £9.13 per hour
Hours: 25 hours per week - Monday-Friday
To provide a full administrative service to the Scheme Manager, including the collating and processing of all documentation relating to finance, payroll, and personnel as well as filing and maintenance of appropriate admin systems.
The Chestnuts is a modern, purpose built care home for older people and those living with dementia in Aylesbury. Here, we offer person-centred care and support in our 64-bed residential home, which provides a modern, comfortable and caring environment for those who we support.
Role Specific Requirements
- Experience working in an administrative role
- Petty cash/Ledger experience
- The ability to establish and maintain filing systems
- Good IT literacy skills and the ability to use computers on a regular basis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook packages
- Ability to work accurately with figures
- Demonstrate an awareness and understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Demonstrate an understanding of how discrimination may be experienced by minority groups due to disability, sex, age, ethnic origin or sexual orientation and how this relates to the post
The benefits we offer include:
28 days holiday including bank holidays
Child Care Vouchers
Bike to work scheme
Discount scheme with a wide range of retailers
Refer a friend scheme
Interest free season ticket loan for travel
Applications are reviewed daily and interviews are arranged to suit.
To apply, please submit your CV.
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'