We are looking for flexible and committed Administrators to join our Wirral based team on a fixed term basis to take notes and quality check documents. Successful candidates will have great attention to detail skills and be confident in cross checking the work of others before uploading them onto an in-house system.
The role and responsibilities of an Administrator/Typist:
- Quality check meeting notes and distribute to employees by email adhering to a quick turnaround.
- Amending meeting notes, where appropriate.
- Provide first response to queries via telephone and email and conduct outbound calls to the client to query meetings schedules.
- Create and update cases on the case and call management system, ensuring all relevant details specific to the employee and pre-arranged meetings are captured.
- Taking meeting notes via the telephone.
- Support any administration necessary to support the coordination of the note taking support service.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Administrator/Typist:
- Articulate, confident and fluent communicators demonstrating a high level of both oral and written English
- A customer orientated approach and focus
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Advanced IT skills (Word processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Internet, MS Outlook)
- A commercial/pragmatic approach to problem solving
- A committed team player who is effective working with the team and independently
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Sound administration skills.
Our Administrators/Typists can enjoy the following employee benefits:
- Company pension
- Health cash plan
- Flexible working and home working opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- A generous holiday entitlement which increases with service and the option to purchase additional days
- Many other cultural and lifestyle benefits
AdviserPlus is fully committed to the principle of equal opportunities in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination, direct or indirect. All employees are expected to promote and work fully in line with the company’s Equal Opportunities Policy.
AdviserPlus is a Disability Confident Leader employer and welcomes applications from disabled people. If disabled applicants meet the minimum criteria for the job, they can request and will be
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'