Administrator (Logistics) - Temporary Contract- St Austell
My client is actively looking for an experienced, hardworking, organised Administrator to join their team on an ongoing, temporary basis. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a friendly and hardworking team gaining new and invaluable experience. Due to the nature of the work we are seeking applications from candidates with previous experience in an office-based Administrative role and an excellent level of computer literacy.
Please note: Due to the location of the role candidates will need to have access to their own transport.
Administrator: This will be a highly varied role providing administrative support to the logistics team. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to…
- Undertaking varied administrative duties to enable efficient and effective operations
- Ensure the accurate and timely reporting of data
- Ensure compliance with company procedures including IT, Health & Safety and Finance
- Produce reports and spreadsheets as required
- Managing all aspects of data input
- Collate and produce reports as required by management
- Design and maintain filing systems and spreadsheets as required
- Face-to-face and telephone customer service
- Maintain the Purchase Order System
We are seeking applications from candidates who can demonstrate the following skills and experience…
- Previous office administration experience
- Excellent numerical skills
- High standard of computer literacy
- The ability to organise and prioritize effectively
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work in a fast-paced office environment
- The ability to work well as part of a team
Previous experience a role involved in logistics, distribution or supply-chain would be advantageous.
If you would like to be considered for this position or would be interested in learning more, please send your CV to Louise at Cornwall Staff Agency in the first instance.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'