Role: HR Administrator
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Full-Time (Temp to Perm)
Working hours: 8:00-16:30
I am currently looking for temp to perm HR Administrator.
This role would be well suited for someone who has a previous HR Admin experience within fast paced environment. It is an amazing opportunity to work for this growing company and help them with their projects.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Maintaining personnel files
- Data entry
- Support business operations and projects
- Order and issue of uniform
- Collating various paperwork
- Support to HR Advisor and Manager
- Support at Recruitment events (possibility of working in the evening and occasional weekend)
- General administration
The ideal candidate is:
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Available immediately
- Has great attention to detail
- Strong communications skills
- Can work to tight deadlines
- High level of computer proficiency
- Able to work independently and as a part of the team
Company offers completive benefits.
If you think this role may be perfect for you, please get in touch with us today.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'