Up to £23K
You will be working as part of a team for a well-established Commercial Contractor consisting of around 40 people based in Teddington. The work can sometimes be fast paced and intense but also rewarding.
You will be reporting to your Team Leader on a day to day basis and working as part of the team and alone.
We have a bespoke software called Merit Software. Knowledge of this would be a benefit but not essential as training will be given.
As a Registration Administrator, there will be several tasks that will be expected from you, some of these are detailed below.
- Answering incoming phone calls from clients and workers and returning these calls if necessary.
- Contacting all new starters to explain our services and the registration processes
- Printing off all new returned registration forms that are sent via the portal and email
- Run the appropriate checks when required before adding information to system
- Deal with all registration form queries that occur
- Add all new registration information to the system
- Check other members of staff forms to ensure information is correct
- Send all reference numbers to clients by the appropriate deadlines
- Changing/Updating worker information
- Dealing with Return to Sender post
Blue Juice Ltd acts as an employment agency for the supply of permanent, temporary, contract and interim personnel and an equal opportunities employer.
We would like to thank you for your application and unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications received, if you have not received any correspondence from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Submitting your cv application you are providing your expressed permission for Blue Juice to share both your details with our clients and prospects in consideration for this role and similarly to retain your information on our database of professional applicants to contact with regard comparable jobs for the next two-years. If you require any further information on this statement, please contact us
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'